Category: Safety First
Are you learning about Online Safety in school? Lots of teachers spend time teaching their students how to stay safe on their computers, tablets, phones and other devices. You can help too! Spread the word in Animal Jam, at school, and to your friends about how how you make sure you are being safe. If you need some things to say, check out the Animal Jam rules.
Here are some of our favorite tips:
- Play nice! You don’t like it when people are mean to you, so don’t be mean to others.
- Use kind words! Animal Jam does not tolerate any bullying, inappropriate, hateful or bad language.
- Do not engage in unsafe or inappropriate gameplay! Animal Jam does not tolerate activities involving inappropriate relationships and themed parties.
- Do not ask for or give personal info to others! This can mean your full name, phone number, home address, email address, school name, or your username and password to Animal Jam or any other site.
- Cheaters never prosper! This includes scamming players for gems or not being honest in a trade. And using cheat codes or any other additional program other than what Animal Jam provides could break our game and ruin everyone’s fun.
- Report and log off! If someone makes you feel bad or uncomfortable, you have the right to report them. There are in-game tools to help you block and report troublesome players. And be sure to tell your mom, dad, or a trusted grown up. Remember: it is OK to protect yourself!